You can file a DMCA takedown by submitting a formal notice to the hosting provider or service responsible for displaying the infringing material. The notice must generally include:
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed
• Identification of the material you believe is infringing and its location on the website
• Contact information so that the hosting provider can contact you, such as an address, phone number, and email address
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
• A statement affirming under penalty of perjury that all the information in your notice is accurate
• A physical or electronic signature. This can be your signature or that of your authorized agent
If you're considering sending a DMCA notice yourself instead of using an agency or authorized representative, be sure to check our Warnings page to learn about common risks and mistakes.